In a week, we’re at AetherCon, a virtual convention (10-12 November)! It’s our first time there as exhibitors, but we have loads going on.
Sick of not living in England so you miss seeing us at conventions? No longer! As a virtual convention, AetherCon takes place online over the whole weekend, so you can chat to us, join games and much more!
Probably most important to you guys is that we’ll be offering special prices for that weekend on all of our books, including several bundles which will let you get hold of anything you didn’t yet managed to get hold of at lower prices than ever!
We’re also entering a number of rewards in the prize draws, so don’t forget to check those out!
Keith, one of our most experienced artists, will be participating in the Speed Painting competition, so drop over there to have a look at what he comes up with!
We’ll also be running a number of games with anyone who wishes to join us, calling some of our most experienced GMs in to lend a hand!
Overall, it’s going to be a brilliant weekend, and I hope you’ll consider checking it (and us!) out there! Here’s a list of everything that’s available:
(Note: You do have to get tickets, as there are limited spots, but the tickets are free!)
We’re doing loads of things, so don’t forget to check it out and sign up for (free) tickets!
- Join Ed (me!) for Era: Lyres – “A Tale of Three Taverns” on Friday, 10th November at 2pm EST. Visit three taverns, tell stories of your “amazing adventures” and come away rich… well, maybe?
- Join Lukasz on Saturday (11th November) at 9am EST for Era: The Empowered – “The Red Devil”. Face an awesomely powerful enemy in your first mission as members of the Empowered department… can you defeat this evil supervillain? Only one way to find out!
- Join Ed and several industry greats for a discussion about ambience at the gaming table on Saturday at 3pm EST – “Propping It Up – How To Create Ambience At Your Table”.
- Join Ed for Era: The Consortium’s famous “Last Stand of Stiletto Unit” session at 9am on Sunday (12th November). Will you be able to make the hard choices? Find out…
- Finally, join the entire Shades of Vengeance team for a finale like no other! Hear Ed (creation), John (writing), Leo (sound), and Keith (artwork and layout) talk about what’s coming up for the Era games, what you can expect during the next year and answer any other questions you like!