Blue-Shift: Frenemies – Audio Drama
Running Time: 23 minutes
Beth Sanders leads a double life like your classic superhero, but being the fastest person on the planet should make getting everything done easier, right?
When the lives of her secret identity and heroic persona collide, Blue-Shift learns there are some problems you can’t run away from, no matter how fast you are.
- It’s a full-cast audio short, voiced by professional voice actors.
- The running time is approximately 22 minutes.
- Blue-Shift: Frenemies is adapted from a comic of the same name, which was written by director Ed Jowett and veteran comics writer Johnathan Lewis.
- This is a standalone superhero story which is the second in a loosely-connected series.
- It will be delivered in .mp3 format.
Will I Like Blue-Shift: Frenemies?
If you enjoy The CW’s The Flash, X-Men: The Animated Series Or Marvel’s Avengers Assemble, You’ll love Blue-Shift: Frenemies!
Molly Corbett As Blue-Shift / Beth Sanders
Rowan Douglas as Shira
James Leach as Daniel
Josip Simic as The Necromancer
Adam Dergiman as Rajesh the Newscaster
Leo Cosh as Cosh
Additional Voices by Molly Corbett, Leo Cosh, Adam Dergiman, Ed Jowett, James Leach, Joe Ludwig and Josip Simic
Ed Jowett – Director
Zulian Joubert – Audio Capture
James Bryan – Audio Production, Additional Music
Leo Cosh – Assistant Director
Sara Lynam, Connor Meddings, Ed Jowett – Foley Artists
Ed Jowett & Jonathan Lewis – Original Story
Ed Jowett – Adaptation for Audio
Devel Sullivan – Composer (Blue-Shift’s Theme)
Keith Draws & Ed Jowett – Script Book Layout
Klaudia Pyc – Script Book Formatting